In order to make meaningful participation in courses possible for the widest possible circle of interested persons, the Hindemith Foundation bears the costs of the infrastructure of the buildings, thus making a not inconsiderable contribution to the cultural life of this country. Only the following additional expenses actually incurred during the sojourn are covered by the following amounts.
To make these costs affordable for students, the Hindemith Foundation subsidizes in an important way the stay of the students up to the completed age of 26 years.
The prices are in Swiss francs, per person and night, including full board, VAT and visitor's tax. The use of instruments, rooms and other technical facilities is included in the price.
- Individual use of a room, with private WC/shower or bath: sfr. 150.-
- Two-bed room, with private WC/shower or bath : sfr. 125.-
- Individual use of a room, 2nd floor Chalet Lacroix, limited number of rooms, with WC/shower in the corridor: sfr. 125.-
- Two-, three- and four-bed rooms, with WC/shower in the corridor: sfr. 110.-
Students under the age of 26:
- Two-, three- and four-bed rooms, with WC/shower in the corridor: sfr. 80.-
For music courses, workshops and seminars, without overnight accommodation. The prices are in Swiss francs, per group and per day, including VAT. The use of instruments and of other technical facilities is also included in the price. Any possible addition tuning of the instruments, upon special request or following intensive use, will be made at the expense of the renter.
• < 15 persons: sfr. 200.-
• 16 - 25 persons: sfr. 250.-
• 26 - 35 persons: sfr. 300.-
• > 36 persons: sfr. 350.-
Additional Services for external participants with no accommodation: sfr. 50.-
This daily flat rate includes VAT and lunch (although no deduction can be granted for not consumed meals), as well as:
• the various services provided by our employees
• the use of all our pianos and rehearsal rooms
• the use of the entire infrastructure
• as well as a contribution to the operational expenses such as maintenance of all facilities, the surrounding aera, parking lot, energy, security, etc. !
Additional meals will be charged with sfr 20.- (dinner) or sfr 10.- (breakfast) respectively.
The organisation of cocktails or other occasions will be agreed upon individually, according to the services desired.
Sfr. 40.-/hr. will be charged, starting at 10:00 PM sfr. 50.-/hr. will be charged for the availability of staff for the purpose of receptions, serving, cleaning the rooms following use, dishwashing, etc.